The OECD public consultation on transfer pricing matters is happening on March 19 & 20, 2015 at the OECD Conference Centre in Paris.
This public consultation will revolve around the following public discussion drafts:
- Revisions to Chapter I of the Transfer Pricing Guidelines (including risk, recharacterisation and special measures);
- Low value-adding intra-group services;
- Profit splits in the context of global value chains; and
- Transfer pricing aspects of cross-border commodity transactions.
If there is any dissension in the purported “consensus” of the OECD member countries on the BEPS initiative with respect to transfer pricing, this particular event should let some of them out of the bag…
See our comments on each of these 4 OECD public discussion drafts here on DRTP publications page.
DRTP Consulting Inc. solutions go beyond transfer pricing and international tax solutions. The information in this blog post is general information only. Data and information come from sources believed to be reliable but complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. DRTP Consulting Inc. or the author are not responsible or liable for any error, omission or inaccuracy in such information. The opinions expressed in this blogpost are those of the author. Readers should seek advice and counsel from DRTP Consulting Inc. as required.
- Posted by Robert Robillard
- On 18 March 2015
- 0 Comments
- Addressing Base Erosion and Profit Shifting, Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS), BEPS, BEPS Action 10, BEPS Action 8, BEPS Action 9, Low value-adding intra-group services, OECD Public Consultation on Transfer Pricing Matters, Profit splits in the context of global value chains, Revisions to Chapter I of the Transfer Pricing Guidelines, Transfer pricing aspects of cross-border commodity transactions, Transfer Pricing Canada