BEPS Webcast #5 is available here. Some highlights:
- Supplementary report on action #1 (digital economy) is due in 2015.
- Hybrid mismatch arrangements final report and transitional rules and commentary expected in September 2015.
- Report on treaty abuse (action #6) expected in September 2015 following the public consultation taking place at this time.
- The modified nexus approach for IP regime (somehow based on the CWI rule in the USA) is moving forward.
- Guidance on the implementation of CbC reporting for TP documentation (action #13) is expected in February 2015.
- A public consultation is coming on action #4 (interest deductibility).
- Work is beginning on a multilateral instrument (action #15)
- More discussion drafts are expected in 2015 on transfer pricing, risk and recharacterization; TP and commodity transactions, profit split uses in the context of a global value chain; and effective dispute resolution.
2015 is going to be a BEPS-tacular year indeed…
DRTP Consulting Inc. solutions go beyond transfer pricing and international tax solutions. This blog post originally appeared at rbrt.ca. The information in this blog post is general information only. Data and information come from sources believed to be reliable but complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. DRTP Consulting Inc. or the author are not responsible or liable for any error, omission or inaccuracy in such information. Readers should seek advice and counsel from DRTP Consulting Inc. as required.
- Posted by Robert Robillard
- On 16 December 2014
- 0 Comments
- Action Plan on Base Erosion and Profit Shifting, Addressing Base Erosion and Profit Shifting, Base Erosion and Profit Shifting initiative (BEPS), BEPS, BEPS Action 13, BEPS Canada, Country-by-country (CbC) reporting template, Discussion Draft on Transfer Pricing Documentation and CbC Reporting, Guidance on Transfer Pricing Documentation and Country-by-Country Reporting, Local file, Master file, OECD Comparability Analysis, Prix de transfert Canada, Transfer pricing documentation